9 PM Routine: Your Checklist to Prevent Property Crime
consectetur adipiscing elit.The 9 PM Routine: Your Checklist to Prevent Property Crime
When getting ready for bed, we only think of tucking the kids in and getting ready for the next day; we may not remember to make sure the garage door is closed or the porch light is on.
So, before you call it a night, consider taking the steps to keep your property and your family safe. Make the 9 PM Routine part of your nighttime habits to prevent your rural property from becoming the target of crime.9 PM Routine StepsLock Up
- Secure all doors and windows
- Lock sheds and outbuildings
- Ensure your vehicles are locked
- Turn on exterior lights
- Leave a living room or bedroom light on
- Use motion-activated lights or timers
- Close curtains and blinds
- Hide valuable items inside your home and your vehicles
- Empty mailboxes and retrieve packages
- Toys, tools and other valuables outside are kept out of sight
Copyright © 2023 Alberta Provincial Rural Crime Watch, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website or you are a member of the Alberta Provincial Rural Crime Watch Association.
Our mailing address is:
Alberta Provincial Rural Crime Watch
PO Box 4520 Stn South Cro
Edmonton, AB T6E 4T7